Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The First Step...

*siiiigh* It finally happened.

I got laid off. My current assignment ended. Call it what you will, but the point is that I am currently unemployed and the chick they hired in my place makes half the money I made for the same amount of work, with a lesser title (who really lost in this situation lol? ). Im not really upset about it; its been a couple of weeks and I've come to terms with it. Initially I was pissed because I had just transferred to an awesome team w/ an awesome boss. Just when I started becoming interested and involved again, and wasn't being subjected to daily emotional abuse (my old boss, lovingly dubbed "Crazy" was, well... crazy), I went n got let go. But that's life I guess. In the end, I know better things always come from me moving on and so, I am ready to see what comes next.

3 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Congratulations! Now you are free to find your next passion.

Maybe it will bring you out west...?

Abufares said...

Now I'm interested in knowing what's next. Please keep us up to date.
The best of luck.

Ziggy said...

Ah, Im not used to getting comments yet!! I feel so honored to have the authors of my favorite blogs be my first commenters!

LL: Slowly but surely working on 2 of the areas I plan to make a bigger part part of my life (and one day, my new career): travel and photography! Spain is first on the list, but I think when I come back, I might take a trip across the States and if so, there's definitely a stop in ur state :)

AbuFares: I love seeing a comment from you, I dont know why I cant shake this feeling that I know you! its the oddest thing... I am still trying to read all your archived posts; its going slow but Ill get there, lol

I hope you guys will come back often, and that you enjoy reading :) Thx for the support!